As you know, we will be in the sanctuary for public worship on Sunday, June 7, at 10:30 a.m. Here are some important things to remember as we return to our facility:
- We WILL provide a volunteer staffed nursery for infants/toddlers/pre-k for worship. The nursery will be open at 10:15 a.m.
- There will be no Sunday School for any age on June 7.
- If you are over the age of 65, use your own judgement about coming to worship. If you are showing signs of illness, are immunocompromised or have a pre-existing condition that makes you more susceptible to Covid-19, please stay at home.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are available throughout the facility
- Everyone over the age of 2 is encouraged to wear a mask
- Every other pew is closed and everyone is required to observe social distancing of at least 6 feet between families in the pews
- The Education Building is available for limited use. Please use the Cornerstone Room entrances, the Ramp Door on Broad Street or one of the two main entrances into the Sanctuary off Dallas or Broad. The Breezeway entrance to the Sanctuary, off the courtyard, will also be open.
- We will have ushers with gloves and masks stationed at every entrance to hand you a bulletin and assist in directing traffic flow.
For those unable to attend, we will be recording the services and they will be available to view on YouTube by midweek. (We may begin to livestream but we are not able to do so at this time.)
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to call the office or email the office at [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you Sunday, May 31!